Do you want to receive evidence-based up-to-date clinical and business articles?
Stay ahead of the game for just £40 per year
Keep informed with the latest evidence-based clinical and business articles
In Touch is the quarterly journal for Physio First. Our aim is to champion evidence-based, cost-effective private physiotherapy in the changing healthcare marketplace.
Each edition is themed with clinical articles sourced to give a wide perspective, incorporating research evidence where possible, on the chosen subject.
Top 5 reasons to subscribe to our journal:
1) Inform you about developments in evidence-based, cost-effective private physiotherapy
2) Keep you fully up-to-date with clinical and business developments in private physiotherapy
3) Allow you to read articles from national and international speakers from our beloved annual conference
4) Give you full access to the articles written exclusively for us by well-renowned, respected clinicians
5) Keep you up-to-speed with the latest changes and developments at Physio First
Click here to view our most recent editions including learning outcomes and teaser articles.
Enjoy our informative articles and news about Physio First by taking out a subscription to In Touch today.