Physitrack - The world leader in remote patient engagementPhysiotools and Physitrack, two of the world’s leading home exercise prescription and patient engagement providers have merged under Physitrack PLC. With a Physitrack and Physiotools combined service, we provide easy-to-access tools which help clinicians and patients stay connected. Those tools include Home exercise prescription, Education, Outcomes, Integrated Telehealth, and Pain and Adherence Tracking - patients securely view these programs via free web and mobile applications (or print if needed).
Some of the benefits of using Physitrack:
- Engage your clients with our 12,000+ exercises, narrated HD videos and pre-made templates.
- Provide exercises programs and training schedules via email, PhysiApp or on paper
- Send client educational information in video or PDF.
- Use the integrated Telehealth for remote consultations
- Enhance your offering using free client apps and outcomes analysis.
- Our free and easy-to-use patient reported outcomes tools let you collect outcome measure data in real-time as your clients complete their outcome measures easily inside the free PhysiApp client app
Try Physitrack for free
Physio First members receive 15% discount on Physitrack. Request a free 30 day trial here.
Physitrack integrates with many practice management systems (PMS). Open your patient records in Physitrack, directly from your PMS, and automatically copy prescribed exercise programs to your PMS, saving you time and preserving data integrity between platforms.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Simply click below to subscribe to Physitrack's monthly newsletter.