Do you want to become a Quality Assured Clinic?
Join Physio First and be part of our ground-breaking Quality Assured Clinic scheme.
Our Quality Assured Clinic (QAC) scheme is available to full and affiliate members, and part time subscribers of Physio First who have submitted sufficient patient outcome data into the Data for Impact tool to achieve the QAC mark.
A Quality Assured Clinic (QAC) is a private physiotherapy practice where all MSK practitioners are Physio First members (full, affiliate or part-time subscription) and are all QAP's or are working towards status. All their staff are inputting sufficient patient outcomes data using the Data for Impact tool. These practices are achieving quality standards across the whole clinic.
The benefits of the new QAC status are:
- Being able to demonstrate and promote your practice on the basis that all of your MSK physios are providing an evidence-based quality service
- Benchmarking your clinic's services nationally
- Learning how to improve your patient outcomes
- Understanding your patient demographics to allow for better target marketing
- Promote your MSK practice as a Quality Assured Clinic
- It costs nothing to take part, you just need to be a Physio First member or part time subscriber (more information on this is available here)
QAC's and QAP's will have met the criteria defined by Physio First in collaboration with the University of Brighton and be collecting validated PROMs (Patient Recorded Outcome Measure).
We've created an eBooklet that gives you everything you need to know about Quality Assured Practitioner. It explores how they will help you and has sections that you can share with your patients. Just click the image for your own copy.
Feel free to share it on your website, emails and social media.