Do you want to become a Quality Assured Practitioner or a Quality Assured Clinic?
Join Physio First and be part of our ground-breaking Quality Assured Practitioner scheme. Your practice could also be amongst the first clinics in the UK to become a Quality Assured Clinic.
Our Quality Assured Practitioner (QAP) scheme is available to full and affiliate members of Physio First who have submitted sufficient patient outcome data into the Data for Impact tool to achieve the QAP mark.
A Quality Assured Clinic (QAC) is a private physiotherapy practice where all MSK practitioners are Physio First members (full, affiliate or part-time subscription) and are all QAP's or are working towards this status. All their staff are inputting sufficient patient outcomes data using the Data for Impact tool. These practices are achieving quality standards across the whole clinic.
The benefits of the new QAC status are:
- Being able to demonstrate and promote your practice on the basis that all of your MSK physios are providing an evidence-based quality service
- Benchmarking your clinic's services nationally
- Learning how to improve your patient outcomes
- Understanding your patient demographics to allow for better target marketing
- Promote your MSK practice as a Quality Assured Clinic
- It costs noting to take part, you just need to be a Physio First member or part time subscriber (more information on this is available here)
QAC's and QAP's will have met the criteria defined by Physio First in collaboration with the University of Brighton and be collecting validated PROMs (Patient Recorded Outcome Measure).