Painless Practice - Our vision is, 'to see every health practitioner loving their work and achieving their vision'
Painless Practice provide Physio First members business workshops that will:
- Enable Physio First members to attend the workshops at a discounted price
- Be open to non-Physio First members, to enrich the learning experience, but non-members will not benefit from the discount
- Be run in London, Manchester and Taunton during 2019
- Have proprietor, Celia Champion facilitating all courses
- Celia will provide context on how membership of Physio First and its benefits can help attendees build their practices and plan for the future (This would be aimed at individual practice principals, their employees and self-employed associates)
Previous attendees feedback:
"The courses have already been of great benefit with the practice having our best month ever three months after attending Celia’s first course"
"An ability to plan and find a way to execute the plan without stressing too much about other things. I really felt a sense of empowerment to go and test the methods. Nicely presented – in a great location"
"Thank you Celia for a stimulating and informative event. It re-affirmed the importance of implementing a written and specific treatment plan to send home with the patient as well as specific referral plan." Inga Rogers, Bristol
The 7 Pillars of Painless Practice
Physio First members will also be able to purchase an electronic copy of the Painless Practice publication, “The Seven Pillars of a Painless Practice”, at a 50% discount.
To gain the 50% discount as a Full member please follow through to our benefits page by clicking here