Let us help you reach our Physio First members through InTouch
In Touch is the journal for physiotherapists in private practice. it is the quarterly publication produced by Physio First, the UK's only trade organisation for private physiotherapy. Our journal is sent to all members of Physio First and non-members can also subscribe.
In Touch keeps our readers informed about everything that is happening in the clinical and business world of private physiotherapy. Edited by Tobias Bremer MSc MCSP, it is delivered direct to members' homes or clinics every quarter. Our journal is packed with news, information on clinical studies, medical developments and treatments - all written by respected professionals in the health professions field.
In addition to being mailed directly to subscribers, it is available online to members by clicking here.
Who does In Touch reach:
- All members of Physio First comprising of approximately 2700 private physiotherapists
- Individual journal subscribers
- Members of the Irish association for Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (CPPP)
- From our latest Practice Profiling report, we know that over 50% of those members that took part are practice owners working within their own clinics, with other private physiotherapists. Anecdotally, we know our journal reaches more professionals than just our members
Top 5 reasons to advertise with us:
1. We are the only journal aimed specifically at private physiotherapists
2. Our highly credible content is written by true experts in the field of private physiotherapy
3. With our members being business owners, they are the primary decision makers in their business
4. Our publication is available in print and online, allowing your brand to reach more people
5. Competitive advertising rates - we offer a range of advertising packages to suit all budgets
See the stats:
What our members think:
"As a physio working in private practice, I really value my In Touch journal. It has interesting, relevant articles by top people who are recognised in their field of expertise, and it keeps me updated with the latest thinking. It's the perfect balance between being research based, with academic substance, but readable and translatable in to my clinic. There's no other journal out there that hits the mark like it!" - Susannah Solt, MCSP. Midlands Regional Officer, ActiveNow Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries Clinic
For help with submitting an article, or for help with booking your advert, please email Physio First editorial assistant Helena Boughton Helena.email@example.com
Click here to find out more about other commercial opportunities with Physio First.