Hands On, Hands Off: what is the evidence?
Physio First's annual conference, Friday 5th - Saturday 6th April 2019, located in the East Midlands Conference Centre in Nottingham.
1.What makes the conference different is that it's targeted solely towards physiotherapists in private practice, meaning the delegates are direct purchasers of goods and products – a unique market place
2. Not only will your brand be publicised to all conference delegates (on average 348 physiotherapists attend each year), but will reach Physio First's entire membership of approximately 3,000 private physiotherapist through website promotion, e-alerts, inclusion within the post-conference edition of the journal In Touch and much more, including our social media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
3. Build business to business relationships and opportunities face to face with new and existing clients. We also offer opportunities to meet the Honorary Commercial Officer to discuss collaborating with Physio First on another level
4. A range of exhibiting packages to suit all budgets - stands start from as small as 1m x 2m shell schemes up to enitre suites if needed!
5. Take part in Exhibitor Demo Hub, that will be taking place during the Friday exhibition launch. This is a completely free of charge presentation slot of all exhibitors who wish to take part. You will be provided with a one minute speaking slot on the stage in the main exhibition hall, to promote your company, special offers, services and more. All that take part will receive further promotion to conference delegates, highlighting your brand on another level.
Hear it from the exhibitors themselves...
2018 key statsitics and feedback:
- 76% of delegates stated they always spend money at our trade exhibition
- 43% of our delegates stated they valued our trade exhibition as one of the main reasons for coming to conference
- "[The trade] was very innovative!"
- "Very friendly, helpful and great trade discounts"
- "Software packages – a chance to speak for practice management and physio product companies face-to-face"
- "I like to keep up to date with the newest equipment that is on the Physio market and hope that the companies will bring their goods and chairs, couches equipment etc. to show us at conference."
- "Seeing cutting edge developments first hand and having these at a special conference price is always appealing."
- "The trade stands are a great addition to conference. I discovered and bought a couple of new products and benefitted from winning one of the prize draws so was really pleased!"
Ready to book?
Exhibition opportunities are now on sale and will be closing in January 2019. To book your stand please contact our commercial team today:
Phone: 01604 684 968