Woodland Grange, Old Milverton Lane, Leamington Spa, CV32 6RN
Tea / Coffee and registration from 6.30pm
Cost: £30 member / £35 non-member
ACL Injury over a lifetime – with physio Stephanie Filbay PhD, Senior Research Associate, Oxford University
- What happens after an ACL tear in your knee as you get older?
- How do you optimise long-term quality of life?
- How is physio management of OA after an ACL injury different from regular OA management?
The Sporting Shoulder: Managing the Overhead Athlete – with physio Garrett Bullock, former professional baseball player, PhD candidate at Oxford University
- What are the biomechanics for an overhead athlete?
- How does the shoulder morphology adapt?
- How do we assess an overhead athlete?
- We’ll look at a case study.