Painless Practice joins us on our journey
Painless Practice is a business that exists “to see a network of well-managed profitable clinics the length of the UK that provide cost-effective private physiotherapy treatment and improve the nation’s wellbeing. We aim to provide rewarding career paths and business opportunities for our clients.”
Its relationship with us has been carefully crafted to ensure that our own expectations are carefully managed and, like all good relationships, we have shared goals and shared effort.
The outcome for Painless Practice will be that, through being acknowledged as a strategic commercial partner working closely with us, it will move closer to its vision (outlined above).
The outcome for us is that we have a trusted partner who will provide us with time, energy, experience and expertise with a whole list of our business plan priorities.
Painless Practice has worked closely with Physio First to provide a suite of six business-related CPD events. These one-day workshops are connected, but not interdependent,and draw heavily on years of business education and coaching by Painless Practice.
These workshops will:
- Enable Physio First members to attend one or all of the workshops at a discount and qualify for an additional discount for booking all six up front
- Be open to non-Physio First members, to enrich the learning experience, but non-members will not benefit from the discount. Fees for Physio First members will be £175 and for non-members £200 . All prices are inclusive of VAT
- Be run in both London and Leeds during 2017. There are six different courses available to attend running in March, May, June, September, October and November
- Have proprietors Celia Champion facilitating all courses
- Celia will provide context on how membership of Physio First and its benefits can help attendees build their practices and plan for the future. This would be aimed at individual practice principals, their employees and self-employed associates.
Previous attendees feedback:
“Excellent information that is pertinent to improving my clinic in an ethical manner. Thank you.”
“Understanding the process of managing a business well is something that we can learn and not just hope to pick up as we go along. Painless Practice has informed and given me some structure to my planning, the tools to do it with and clarity on how to plan for the future. A must for any private practitioner!”
The 7 Pillars of Painless Practice
Physio First members will also be able to purchase an electronic copy of the Painless Practice publication, “The Seven Pillars of a Painless Practice”, at a 50% discount.
To gain the 50% discount please follow through to our benefits page where you can gain the 50% discount as a Full member by clicking here