Physio First: Education Day 2018
Friday 27 April by Celia Champion and Blue Zinc
East Midlands Conference Centre
Exciting updates to Starting in private practice and GDPR
As the GDPR workshops with Blue Zinc have been incredibly popular, we are collaborating with them once again whilst at conference to inform our members on the new General Data Protection Regulations which comes into place on 25 May 2018.
Prices start at £155 - make the most of your day by learning about how you can improve your practice with hints and tips from Celia on marketing, business and budgeting strategies. Then have your chance to ask the experts anything on GDPR in our afternoon workshop.
Not only do you gain expertise from the best in the business on a full-day course, you can also:
- Access the trade exhibition
- Meet our conference speakers
- Visit our membership and research & development stands to learn more on QAP and our benefits
This course is provided for those who are either thinking of going into private practice, have recently made the transition or have been in private practice for years and feel your practice needs a boost of energy. You will learn so many new benefits for your practice which ever stage you’re at! Learning to run a practice in one day is impossible but what this course will do is highlight everything you need to think about, provide useful templates and tools for you to use and provide practical, simple to implement ideas.
- Being clear about what you want
- Legal status choices
- Writing your business plan
- ‘Great-to-have’ strategic documents for your business
- Budgeting for success
- Marketing your practice
- Running your practice successfully
- What GDPR is
- How GDPR will affect aspects of clinic life
- Gain insight from clinic specific examples
- Gain an understanding of what tasks a GDPR compliance journey may contain
- How to begin a compliance journey - steps to take to start the process