"Good quality CPD, good networking, very well run – great showcase for the presentation (as echoed by speakers) and professional guests"
"Good opportunities to meet new colleagues and share information. Also welcomed support and advice given from the Brighton team regarding QAP"
Reasons to attend our 2018 conference
- Gain up to 16 hours of CPD
- Learn new clinical techniques to take back to your practice on Monday morning
- Meet the international speakers from Australia - get the chance to ask them anything at the Q&A sessions using sli.do
- Meet experts in the physiotherapy equipment industry at the trade launch and ensure your practice is up-to-date with the latest innovative products
- Network with other like-minded professionals and form new relationships with other Physio First members
- Take part in multiple prize draws
- The value for money is amazing - prices have been frozen from last year!
- Meet experts and influencers face-to-face
- Have fun! Wind down during our evening entertainment on Friday and Saturday!
- Are you a sole practitioner? Come and meet others like you and build a professional network
90% delegates would recommend Physio First conferences to their colleagues and friends
Click here for more information