COME TO OUR FRIDAY NIGHT SUPPER AND SEE OUR EXHIBITORS!
Innovative products at exclusive, special rates just for you!
Why should you attend?
1. Meet the experts in the equipment and service industry, so your practice is up-to-date with the latest products
2. Keep up to date with cutting edge developments first hand and newest equipment on the Physio market
3. Take part in the exclusive prize draws and competitions available to win special conference prizes
4. Building a relationship with the companies directly and compare in one day which is a big time saver!
5. Network and form relationships with 100s of other like-minded physiotherapy professionals
"Always excellent for socialising/networking!"
Join us at the EMCC on Friday 31 March 2017 from 16:30hrs until 20:00hrs for a fabulous way to start the weekend.
Tickets are £19.00 - you will be the first to visit the trade exhibition stands, enter prize draws and competitions and enjoy a hot two-course meal with two glasses of wine per person at our drinks reception, so don't miss out!
Each education day tutor is invited to attend the Friday night supper event after the close of our five courses where our trade exhibition is launched and the conference first gets underway. You will have an oppurtunity to meet and greet our keynote Speakers including Dr Tania Pizzari and Igor Tak, to read more about our speakers who will be attending please click here!
New to 2017, our Friday night supper and trade exhibition launch will be ...open to the public!
This means that you don't have to attend our conference to go to our supper, but you will need to book before Friday 24 February 2017 as tickets will not be available on the day.
If you are staying at the Orchard Hotel, situated adjacent to the EMCC - numbers are limited, so book early! To view our accomodation details please click here!
Nottingham Jazz Band will be playing too! ..
During our evening, Nottingham Jazz will be playing once again starting from 5.30pm.
If you wish to listen to them before then please view the video below:
You can register early for conference and the registration desk will remain open until 20:00hrs - to collect your ticket please go to the registration desk before 19:00hrs on Friday 31 March 2017
To view what exhibitors you will see, please click the link below: