5 reasons to exhibit at our 2017 conference:
1. What makes our conference different is that 91% of our delegates are based in private practice and are therefore direct purchasers of goods and products – a unique market place.
2. Over 80% of our delegates said they always spend money at our trade exhibition.
3. Not only will your brand be publicised to over 400 conference delegates, but will reach our entire membership of over 3000 private physiotherapist through website promotion, e-alerts and inclusion within our post-conference edition of our journal In Touch.
4. Build business to business relationships and opportunities face to face with new and existing clients
5. A range of exhibiting packages to suit all budgets.
See the facts from 2016:
We asked 85 delegates how much they spend on average at our trade exhibition across our conference weekend.
|37% spent up to £100|
|31% spent £100 -£200|
|12% spent £200 - £300|
|6% spent £300 - £400|
|2% spent £400 - £500|
|6% spent £500+|
- Over 54% of delegates attending thought the trade exhibition at conference is a very important factor to the weekend
- Over 80% of our delegates said they always spend money at our trade exhibition
To see the full results from our 2016 post-conference delegate survey regarding our trade exhibition, simply click the link below:Post conference 2016 survey results .pdf
Some of our delegate's feedback:
“Seeing cutting edge developments first hand and having these at a special conference price is always appealing.”
“The trade stands are a great addition to conference. I discovered and bought a couple of new products and benefitted from winning one of the prize draws so was really pleased!”
Some of our exhibitor's feedback:
"We are still making sales due to running out of the items we took to the event!"
"Great service and first class administration"
"Venue is perfect"
Brand new exhibition floor plan layout
For conference 2017, our education sub committee have reviewed and refreshed our exhibition hall floor plan which we believe fits perfectly with the recent developments and transformation of our whole organisation! Our aim is to further engage not only our delegates that attend our conference, but ensure that exhibitors get the most out of their investment in attending. We are confident that delegates will be even more willing to explore this new layout to discover new and loyal exhibitors, as the previous floor plan had been maintained for quite a few years. To view our floor plan, and see which stands are available, please click the below link:Click here to view our full exhibitor and sponsorship guide