Quality Private Physiotherapy: making an impact
Physio First's annual flagship conference is back and will be running from Friday 28 - Sunday 29 April 2018, located in the East Midlands Conference Centre in Nottingham. Already 55% of our exhibition stands are sold / reserved therefore do get in contact to book your place!
1.What makes the Conference different is that it's targeted solely towards physiotherapists in private practice, meaning the delegates are direct purchasers of goods and products – a unique market place
2. Not only will your brand be publicised to all Conference delegates (on average 348 physiotherapists attend each year), but will reach Physio First's entire membership of approximately 3,000 private physiotherapist through website promotion, e-alerts, inclusion within the post-Conference edition of the journal In Touch and much more, including our social media - @PhysioFirstC
3. Build business to business relationships and opportunities face to face with new and existing clients. We also offer opportunities to meet the Honorary Commercial Officer to discuss collaborating with Physio First on another level
4. A range of exhibiting packages to suit all budgets - stands start from as small as 1m x 2m shell schemes up to enitre suites if needed!
5. New for 2018 - we are launching a brand new feature called Exhibitor Demo Hub, that will be taking place during the Friday exhibition launch. This is a completly free of charge presentation slot of all exhibitors who wish to take part. You will be provided with a two minute speaking slot on the stage in the main exhibition hall, to promote your company, special offers, services and more. All that take part will receive further promotion to Conference delegates, highlighting your brand on another level.
Hear it from the exhibitors themselves...
2017 key statsitics and feedback:
78% of delegates stated they always spend money at our trade exhibition
35% of our 2017 conference delegates have already advanced registered for conference 2018
58%of our delegates stated they valued our trade exhibition as one of the main reasons for coming to conference
"First event with new branding – good exposure to begin building relationships."
"First year so lots of ‘noise’ and activity which is great"
"Overall layout provides good exposure for all stands."
The delegate feedback:
"I like to keep up to date with the newest equipment that is on the Physio market and hope that the companies will bring their goods and chairs, couches equipment etc. to show us at conference."
"Seeing cutting edge developments first hand and having these at a special conference price is always appealing."
"The trade stands are a great addition to conference. I discovered and bought a couple of new products and benefitted from winning one of the prize draws so was really pleased!"
Ready to book?
Exhibition opportunities are now on sale and will be closing in January 2018. To book your stand please contact our Commercial Support Administrator, Amy Ross, today:
Phone: 01604 684 968
- To see our list of exhibitors already booked to attend, please click here.
- To see what advertising and sponsorship opportunities we offer at the annual conference, click here.
- To find out more about other commercial opportunities with Physio First, please click here.
Follow us onTwitter @PhysioFirstC for updates!