What are the benefits of sponsorship with Physio First?
Sponsorship is a brilliant way of enhancing your companies brand awareness in the lead up to, during and after our annual conference. Not only does sponsorship provide your company with branding on the specific sponsored item, there are also a wealth of other benefits that sponsors receive as part of their generous support to our event.
Promotion you will receive for sponsoring:
- Over the conference weekend, there will be several A1 Foamex boards strategically situated around the EMCC, thanking all sponsors (logos included) for their generous sponsorship.
- All sponsors logos will be inserted into the inside cover of the conference programme which each delegate receives at conference.
- All sponsors (logos included) will have a holding screen in the lecture theatre…again giving thanks for sponsorship.
- The TV plasma screens outside the lecture theatre will contain a screen with the same message (logos included).
- Amanda Marsh (Hon Conference Chair) will thank all sponsors for their generosity in her morning introduction speech to delegates on Saturday and Sunday, as well as in her welcome speech on Friday evening.
- Photographs will be taken your stand for the post-conference edition of In Touch and for future promotion of conference (logo included).
- For the sponsorship of the food and drink at Friday Night Supper roller banners are provided which are placed by the drinks reception tables in the main concourse.
- All sponsors and exhibitors will be loaded onto our website within the conference pages; exhibitor pages on Physio First website will then link to exhibitors own website pages.
- Sponsor thank you e-alerts - with Physio First moving to MailChimp, a provider of visually enticing, interactive email campaigns, our e-alerts to our members will be much more accessible, visually attractive, and enable us to insert our sponsor’s logos, for further branding awareness.
What are the sponsorship items for conference 2017?