Physio First invites you to attend an evening lecture on Tuesday 13 March at the Mitre Rehabilitation Centre, Musgrave Park Hospital.
The lecture will begin promptly at 19.30hrs led by speaker Carrie Spence Rush MCSP.
On completion of the lecture, CPD certificates will be available. Please click below to find out more about the learning outcomes.
- To increase awareness of the various causes of dizziness and vertigo
- To understand the claddification of central and peripheral vestibular dysfunction
- To gain an overview of the main aspects of vestibular assessment
- To gain an awareness of the basic principles and techniques involved in vestibular rehabilitation
- To enhance differential diagnosis in specific conditions e.g. BPPV, migraine associated vertigo and cervicogenic dizziness