GDPR – Are you prepared?
This event is now fully booked. Please contact Rebecca Harpur at Blue Zinc to register on the waiting list: Rebecca.email@example.com
The new data protection laws are coming into force in May 2018 – have you heard about these? Are you wondering how it will affect your clinic? Join us for our workshop at Hallmark Hotel Strathallan on Thursday 29 March from 9:15 – 12.00hrs.
The workshop is designed to help clinic owners understand how they can be compliant in the changing world of data protection and provide helpful guidance on what practical steps they can take to ensure that they are ready for May 2018.
The cost for this workshop is £20. Everyone is welcome, but spaces are limited so please register your interest and we will contact you with all the details about the workshop.
We will be in touch to confirm payment details. Unfortunately bookings are not available directly though Physio First's website
We hope to see you there!
Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan is close to the city centre, in Edgbaston. It offers very easy access to the local motorway and railway network.
225 Hagley Road
How to find the Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan
- From A38 follow signs for the International Convention Centre (ICC), Broad Street
- On Broad Street continue towards Five Ways Island
- Take the underpass which leads onto Hagley Road
- The hotel is one mile on the right
- Free parking is available to all guests who book directly online or with the hotel reservations team.
- Nearest railway station: Birmingham New Street, two miles
- Nearest airport: Birmingham International, 12 miles
- Nearest bus station: Terminus, two miles, take number 9, 138, 139, 140 for the Hotel
- Nearest motorway and junction: M5, J3, three miles
You will gain 2.5 CPD hours from attending this workshop. This session will be led by Blue Zinc Director Kyle Lunn and Rebecca Harpur.
- What GDPR is
- How GDPR will affect aspects of clinic life
- Gain insight from clinic specific examples
- Gain an understanding of what tasks a GDPR compliance journey may contain
- How to begin a compliance journey - steps to take to start the process