Social Media Strategy - provided by Painless Practice
Social Media as a form of marketing is here to stay. Done well, it can be a fantastic, low cost method of marketing your practice – you can reach a large number of people instantly and control your message.
However, are you doing it right or are you dabbling with no clear strategy? Social Media Strategy training will assist you to use the right tools and say the right things to the right audience. Join Celia for a day to create a social media strategy for your practice.
- Have improved confidence in using social media as part of their marketing and keeping in touch strategy
- Have increased awareness about the different platforms available
- Understand what is appropriate and not appropriate in the social media world
- Have a clear structure to follow to use social media effectively
- Have a better grasp of the benefits of social media
The day will focus on:
- Creating a social media plan in line with the values of your practice
- Know your audience
- Creating impactful messages
- How to be consistent efficiently
- Making it easy for yourself
- What to post and not to post
- Increasing word of mouth through social media
- Responding to negativity
- Measuring return on investment
To truly get the most out of Social Media, a plan is imperative! Having no plan “is like leaping off a precipice and trying to knit yourself a parachute on the way down.” Kelli Jae Baeli Armchair Detective
This course is provided as part of our commercial strategic relationship with Physio First - working together to create a network of well-managed profitable clinics across the UK. All the courses are open to any practitioner, not just physios and not just members of Physio First. In fact, others are very, very welcome.
Physio First members: £175
Here's what previous participants have said:
“The workshop was extremely useful for me as I had no idea where to start with the use of social media – I didn’t even use it myself personally. I now have a clear idea of what I want to achieve with social media and how it could benefit me.''
“I’ve learnt a lot about the use and tools of social media, which was very helpful. I feel ready to get on with social media and to improve my efforts. Thank you.''
“This was the best Painless Practice course so far! It answered all my questions, explained a lot of grey area of social media for me and gave me a great deal to be able to get on with. It was really useful, thanks!”
|10:00 - 13:00||Course commences|
|13:00 - 13:30||Refreshment break|
|16:30 - 16:35||Course closes|